The CLCS Component of CLCS-TU Scheme aims at facilitating technology up-gradation by providing 15 per cent capital subsidy to MSEs, on institutional finance availed of by them for induction of well established and improved technologies as per specified sub-sectors / products approved under the scheme. List of approved 51 Sectors I Sub-sectors under Credit linked Capital Subsidy (CLCS).
The present validity of the CLCS Component of CLCSTUscheme is extended up to 31stMarch 2023.
- Bio-tech Industry
- Common Effluent Treatment Plant
- Corrugated Boxes
- Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
- Dyes and Intermediates
- Industry based on Medicinal and Aromatic plants
- Plastic Moulded/ Extruded Products and Parts/ Components
- Rubber Processing including CycleRickshaw Tyres
- Food Processing (including Ice Cream manufacturing)
- Poultry Hatchery & Cattle Feed Industry
- Dimensional Stone Industry (excluding Quarrying and Mining)
- Glass and Ceramic Items including Tiles
- Leather and Leather Products including Footwear and Garments
- Electronic equipment viz test, measuring and assembly/ manufacturing, Industrial process
Disclaimer: All efforts have been made to avoid errors or omissions. In spite of this, errors may creep in. The information contained above is tried to be the latest compilation and up to date, but still, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct and complete. No one is responsible for and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of the use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained above. It is further suggested that to avoid any doubt reader should cross-check all the facts, laws, and contents with the original government publication, guidelines, or notification issued from time to time.